Saturday, November 22, 2003

SANFRANDISCO @ REEL ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL

Next up for me this week are the two Reel Asian Film Festival parties!

OPENING NIGHT PARTY
Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 9:30 p.m.
Revival
783 College St. (at Shaw on Southeast corner - east of Ossington)
DJ I Am Robot and Proud, DJ Jonny Dovercourt and DJ SanFrandisco.
Live visual environment by Mixmotion.
Free with Opening Night Gala screening ticket; $10 without.

9:30pm - 11pm - DJ SANFRANDISCO
11pm - 12:30pm - DJ Jonny Dovercourt
12:30pm - 2am - DJ I Am Robot & Proud

CLOSING NIGHT PARTY
Sunday, November 30, 10 p.m.
Andy Pool Hall
489 College St. (at Markham on Southwest corner - west of Bathurst) with DJ SanFrandisco. Free!

For more information, please check out the Reel Asian Film Festival website.

SANFRANDISCO REVIEW

In the midst of revamping my website, I came across a review of one of my parties at Nasa Dance Pub from a couple years back! One of my SANFRANDISCO SESSIONS parties was reviewed by Groove.ca for their website. The author makes reference to DJ CISCO, which was my previous DJ name. Ah, memories! I'm very grateful for the positive review!

Upcoming SFD SCHEDULE

2003.11.25 TUE - FULL MOON Radio - CKLN 88.1 FM - 10-11pm
2003.11.26 WED - REEL ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL OPENING PARTY @ REVIVAL - DJ
2003.11.30 SUN - REEL ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL CLOSING PARTY @ ANDY POOLHALL - DJ

2003.12.12 FRI - Canadian Opera Company X'Mas Party - Private Function - location TBA

No comments: